Providing North York
with Professional, Friendly Eye Care
At Sheppard Leslie Optometry, we believe that eye care is an integral element of overall health. Regular eye exams are essential for taking care of your family’s health. They allow us the opportunity to detect eye diseases before they cause symptoms, monitor whether your child’s eyes are developing appropriately, and support the comfort of your eyes throughout your day.
We’re committed to providing thorough, relevant education at every appointment so you can play an active role in managing your ocular health.
It’s important you receive well-rounded, comprehensive eye care. Our diverse, experienced team specializes in:
- Cataract care
- Diabetic retinopathy diagnosis & management
- Laser eye surgery consultation
- Contact lens fittings
- Ocular emergencies
- Myopia control for children
Our optometrists can provide service in English, Armenian, and Arabic. Empathy, compassion, and professionalism are what you’ll get at Sheppard Leslie Optometry. Book your appointment today.
- 1110 Sheppard Ave E., Unit 400
- North York, ON M2K2W2
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Note: Saturday hours are once per month. Please call to confirm.
Our practice is located in Oriole Place Medical and Professional Offices near North York General Hospital, easily serviced by the Sheppard subway line.